Tuesday, April 24, 2007

say cheese!

Reading my blog you might think I am super-organized, but a long-neglected project has been weighing on my mind, especially with the move coming up. I haven't put any photos in my albums in a year. I'm not a scrapbooker, I figure with one expensive and clutter producing hobby (quilting), I didn't feel the need to add another. Throwing the prints in a semblence of order is about the best I have ever been able to do and since I was 7 months pregnant with Timmy I hadn't even managed to do that.

Today though Charlie and I pulled out all the sleeves of prints and with a pair of scissors got to work. He went through pointing, "That's me, that's Ary, that's Ill, that's Aggie, that's Immy. Ook! There's Daddy!" Since there were only 8 sets of prints it only took 45 minutes to finish. I have found that the anticipation and dread associated with organizing takes up far and away more time than the actual task itself. Next project: packing up antique dollhouse furniture. Anyone want to help?

No comments: