Tuesday, October 21, 2008

one benefit of procrastination

I enjoy receiving Better Homes and Gardens magazine in the mailbox each month, giving me ideas for our future home, yummy recipes, and unintended laughs from some of the quirky ideas presented (who on earth would shelve all their books facing the wrong way to make the shelves look more "clean"?)

To get me to renew my subscription they have sent me lots of incentives, but by putting it off I came up with a pretty good deal: 2 free subscriptions. If you want one of them, be the 1st and 2nd person to email me (addy on the sidebar) with your name and address. As soon as I write it on the card I will dispose of it properly.

1 comment:

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Ohmigosh!

The title of your blog cracks me up!!!!

Very clever - and so glad it's just not my house!