Friday, October 10, 2008

Catholic voting guide

Agnus Daily has a funny, yet poignant voter guide for all Catholics, especially those who believe that promoting "social justice" holds the same weight as the evil of abortion.

About a month beforehand I start to become obsessed about the daily ebbs and flows of presidential elections. Checking in with Drudge a couple of times a day, reading The Corner at National Review, listening intently to the sound bites on Rush Limbaugh has become part of my daily routine. However, this is the first year I have put a sign on my van, attended a political rally, or sent folks on the other side of the aisle information to help change their minds. The only thing I had left to do was vote. So I did. The absentee ballot was signed, sealed and delivered a few days ago to our town in Maine.

Go Sarah!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Todd's going to be in Palmyra tomorrow.
http://www.wlbz2.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=94060&catid=3"

kat said...

Yes, I got an email inviting me to a BBQ at the Moosehead Trail Trading Post saturday at 2pm. If we were still up there I would be able to see the First Dude of Alaska! (I did call Jennifer and tell her about it, she might go)

Thanks for the heads-up,