Friday, April 23, 2010

an invitation

I love checking out the postings at American Thinker and am proud when occassionally I see my husband's name on the byline. I started reading there after the site was mentioned several times by Rush Limbaugh and found a great source of entertaining and provocative writing on the events of our time. I jump into the fray every so often and was surprised to find this in my email inbox this week:

As a long time moderator for Mr. Lifson's American Thinker comment section, I get very peeved with commenters who use gross generalizations and stereotying like I did with my silly comment about no fat people in China... but your comeback was good. I like it a lot. You've got a wonderful way of expressing yourself - smart and gritty. I was wondering if you'd be interested in giving our moderator team a whirl? ...I try to find people who have rock bottom common sense and who can express themselves with civility, as you do.

It sounds like an interesting proposition, but the snag is our summer in Maine with the dreadful slow dial-up internet connection. What do you think?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I would ask to begin in October.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! I say- take them up. what fun!

alicia