Saturday, May 17, 2008

road trip

The girls and I are leaving Sunday for the big house-hunting expedition. They are excited to have a big sleepover and play session with their aunties, while I am excited to look at all these houses I have stared at on-line for months now. I am also a little guilty of wanting to get away from the boy cooties that threaten to overtake the house and have a little girl-only time. We aren't going to play beauty parlor or anything too cutesy, just take lots of walks in the woods and fields. My appointment with the realtor is Tuesday so say a quick prayer that we find a great house and have a safe trip.

God bless and see you when we get back!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good luck! We just spoke with our realtor yesterday and the house will be listed by the end of next wk! KS or WI.. here we come?? ;-) BTW, you are welcome to come visit my hormonal home this summer! 11 girls should be enough, eh?