Wednesday, May 27, 2009

it's my computer!

This past weekend the girls went to their aunties' houses and brought home trinkets for themselves and for their brothers. One of the treats were horse cards (think Pokemon or baseball cards) called Bella Sera. Well, their expert eyes found bellasera.com on the bottom of each card and Mary has been asking before breakfast, "When I finish my work, can I play on the computer?" While dressing horses and feeding them is perfectly innocent, I don't really care for the children to spend their free time on the computer, but prefer that they read books and play games.

I'll give the newness of it about 2 weeks and then it is off. After all, I want to check my email, chat on-line, and get back to playing Tumble Bees. (Actually this has been beneficial in a way. I have finished 3 baby quilts in the past 3 days. Keep playing guys!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I don't like to share either.