Wednesday, October 18, 2006

bodily fluids

Today is gearing up to be more of the same as yesterday.

Tuesday the cat brushed against me and got cat poop on my socks and pants, I had to change 3 poopy diapers, and got to clean up one sopping wet potty-trained(?)girl who wet all the way up the wooden stairs.

So far this morning, I have had to chase Charlie around the house to put a clean diaper on him after he stripped everything off (boy, I wish those footie pjs came with a lock at the zipper). Then when I was finishing up nursing Timmy he got a little too full and threw up all the milk in his tummy- all over my clean, brand new sheets and pillows.

Oh dear.

Maybe it is God reminding me to lean on him and to make sure we say our morning prayers before we start school today.

No comments: