Saturday, February 28, 2009

he's got the whole world in his hands...

This is the sort of photo you get when you allow a 9 year old access to a digital camera:



After I saw the wet spot down the front of Timmy's shirt it made me imagine he had been drinking from the Atlantic Ocean.

Downloading the pictures I found the kids had taken over 100 pictures in 2 days, mostly super-closeups of each other's faces. Mary and Will also figured out how to do video, some of which involved spinning the camera around so fast that watching made me feel like I was back on the teacup ride at the county fair.

Still waiting, but with contractions ranging from every 5 to 30 minutes since yesterday at lunchtime, it can't be long now...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm remembering to check you often, even though I am limited in my computer time. Let me know if you need anything!

And good luck!