Wednesday, February 25, 2009

fun but frightening

I found this Madame Zaritska's birth predictor. After answering the bizzare questions I found that:

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and barely there brown hair.

I would rather jump off a bridge than deliver a 15 pound child. Luckily we have had a tie for biggest baby at 8lb 1oz. Wanna guess which ones?

3 comments:

Maurisa said...

Something tells me Madame Zaritska is full of it ;-)

Have a Holy Lent and I'll be praying for a happy delivery for you and your newest little one.

Anonymous said...

I had 15 lbs, but it was 2 babies! Are you sure you're not having twins? ;-)

I couldn't have jumped off a bridge because there's no way I could have pulled myself over the guard rail LOL!

Michelle said...

hysterical.