Wednesday, January 30, 2008

red vader?

We have been immersed in Star Wars mania due to the fact that Will received the 3 original movies on DVD for Christmas. Every afternoon, after school and piano practice are complete and the babysitter arrives, the children can usually watch a movie. I feel sorry for the teenage girl who watches them, after all, I feel overwhelmed by them most days. If they are staring at the screen for an hour or so, at least I know it is something I picked out.

But I had to cut off Star Wars after Charlie started throwing homemade LEGO bombs down the stairs and Maggie asked for the tenth time, "Can we watch the baby bears?" Will came up with this outfit after discovering we own no black dress up clothes. He made the light saber from red cellophane and a wrapping paper tube.

1 comment:

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Oh, I feel your pain!

N. has all three LOTR--extended version now, and we have been immersed in it! Fortunately, I have discovered that there are discs with great documentaries about how the films were made, and they fascinate N. So we have variety. Unfortunately, they fascinate me, too! And I have work to do!