Saturday, October 27, 2007

spelling lesson needed

Michelle's post over at rosetta stone involving her daughter passing notes reminded me of Will's recent spate of signs on his bedroom door. Note "No Fiting" and "No Litering." There were also "No Smoking" signs on every door in the house last week, but since no one in our house smokes and I doubt Will has ever seens anyone smoke, I am still trying to figure out its origin.



(sorry for the non-rotated photo, I tried for 40 minutes to fix it, but as I have said, I am not talented with such things)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our boys do this too! Last week's postings included a No Smoking sign and a No Guns sign. Perhaps we're building to a "No Smoking Guns" era?

My personal fav: "No mean brothers".

I think I'll add one: "No tape on paint" (and in small print: Espeically with tape you've "borrowed from your mother")

God Bless,
Tracy