Monday, March 01, 2010

what was I thinking?

This morning Tim and I were trying to hash out this afternoon's logistical nightmare of trying to be in 3 places at the same time. Once upon a time I decided not to attempt more than one outing per day, but that doesn't work fitting in 6 children's activities. But I should have picked a different day to schedule a dentist appointment for myself than the busiest day of the week with co-op, piano, and ballet. I can barely remember where we have to be when and was actually 20 minutes late to piano last week after looking at my watch and saying, "We have to be there NOW!" and fighting with the horrible DC traffic.

It is too late to change my appointment, but hopefully I will recall this day next time I am on the phone with a doctor's office, "No, I can't do it that day, I can't lie still and watch 6 kids all at the same time."

No comments: