Thursday, June 04, 2009

new look

Yesterday was hot. Not tropical hot, but it was too hot to not run the AC and I hate having hair sitting on the back of my neck 'cause it makes me sweat. So after a shower and with most of the children watching I took some scissors to my head. Since I cut all the kid's hair as well as keep Tim's military buzz in check I wasn't scared. After several really horrible haircuts as a child I have been mostly snipping my own hair for several years but was the first time I dared cut it so short.

Now I have a simple bob, think Katie Holmes (+ 15 years). All the fake blond has finally grown out and while I was tempted for about 30 seconds to dye it again, I like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What!? No photo! I can't believe that you would describe all this haircutting business and not post a photo of the end result. Please.

Seriously, you are brave, Katherine. BTW, I read your blog every day.

Alicia