Monday, November 10, 2008

birthday girl

Yesterday was my birthday and in addition to a beautiful jewelry box, Tim gave me a weekend away with the girls, including a trip to the hair parlor. It was the first time in 4 years I have gotten a salon cut and with my fake blond about 1/2 grown out, it looked more than a little strange.

When I showed the stylist a picture of what I wanted, "highlights to blend everything, not much change in length, just layers with a flip and low, low, low maintenance she said, "This look is perfect for you and will be very easy to style." And it is. I like it more today than when my sister-in-law saw me walking in her kitchen Saturday afternoon and said, "Wow!"

Thank you Tim, Melinda, Mark, Cheryl, and all the kids for a great birthday.

1 comment:

Karen said...

well, that's no fair that you tell us how it looks and then you don't post a pic!! LOL HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!